Thursday, February 25, 2010

I DON'T KNOW WHY!

I Don't know Why,
But i Just wanna touch the Sky.

I Don't know Why,
But i Just wanna Fly High.

I Don't know Why,
Sometime's my pain itself seems to Cry.

I Don't know Why,
But my tears appear to Dry.

I Don't Why,
I Fail but i still get up and try.

I Don't know Why,
But i believe in the attitude of never Die.

I Don't know Why,
But i just cant stand a Lie.

Now i Just know why,
Cos my Dreams are too High,
That shall never Die,
Nor can anyone buy but i will always try an one day shall fly high over the rainbow an touch the sky,Till then even death wont stand close By cos my Dreams and Visions are just too high.
And this is my strongest Why,Trust me i really woudn't Lie.!!

Drop in your Comments!

8 comments:

  1. awesome ..................... jahpana tussi great ho......... sir v had only listened 2 u ........ now v even get 2 here d poet in u .......... wah! wah! .. wah!wah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why...
    i just became a fan Adithya..!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sir , superb poem .. Really nice one , as u said it really says all about your life :) . From now we shall know why to why :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!! I don't know why!! Too Too GOOD SIR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GREAT ENTHUSIASM SPIRIT TO PROVE UR DREAM AND UR DESIRE...............I KNOW "Y" BUT I M ALSO NOT LIE...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. just amazing, awesome and inspiring............

    ReplyDelete